Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A blast from the past

I guess i only have myself to blame. Stupid ol' me

Wait you guys don't know what i'm talking about? Well, not that there's anyone there. No one actually reads my blog anyway.

You know people say read your bible and pray everyday and you'll grow? (not physically cause then i would do it long time)

Well, what if you don't?

What if you feel that you are stagnant? And never moving forward (duh that's what stagnant means...stupid aaron)

This month and last month has been really hard for me. When I say hard it's like as hard as a really hard thing. First off, I failed A-levels and I've got to retake it. Imagine failing it eh? And all your ol' buddies are going off to University while you stay behind and have to learn all the units by January just like the Avatar had to learn the 4 elements. It's embarrasing.
Next I've been feeling down. And useless. And I lost someone I love because of that. Because of all that complaining, I've driven that someone away. Huh, smart move Aaron. It's like Lee Chong Wei losing the Taufiq Hidayah, not because Taufiq Hidayah was better, but because Lee Chong Wei was hitting the shuttlecock to the net too many times. In other words, everything was my fault.

So, YES! I REMAIN STAGNANT! I WANT TO MOVE ON AND GROW!

This was what happened to me 6 years ago. I failed my A- Levels...now I'm at the end of my degree, the same thing is happening.

Sometimes life is just so difficult, and it hurts to be left behind.
This time, I did not lose anyone, and that's great because I wanna work harder.
So that I can provide for my future...

I sure do hope adsense notices that I write a lot of stuff in this blog!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment