Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Conor McGregor does WHAT!?

I had just read off, from a user in google+ (which is an amazing feature by the way), who goes by the name Barbie Blond MMA, will be posing nude for an ESPN cover shot, just as Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate had done before him.

To tell you the truth, whether this was a nude pictorial on a respected magazine or not, (he could be on one of those gentleman magazines for all I care,) I am just happy that Conor McGregor is back on the news. There's no news of a fight in the foreseeable future, but he at least it's great to hear about him. He was once, the man that was on every news outlet, now he is as quiet as a psalm.

I have been a huge fan of MMA for a long time, I have had fights before, just look at my header and you'll see a smiling boy with a medal round his neck. I love the news that MMA brings. Even if this one, brings about homoerotic feelings to certain people.

This piece of news has been further corroborated by mmamania. You can check that out right here 

So, if you lot have been following my blog, Ta!

In a day I have gone from 34 to 160+. I don't know how that happened. Thanks to my readers.


So to the fans of the King, nudity yay or nay?

What do you think Dee, Conor's girlfriend, will have to say?

Will we see some of hers? Well, that too much to ask =P

No comments :

Post a Comment