Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

COPYCAT KFC FRIED CHICKEN will BLOW YOUR MIND!

I have just tried this. It was amazing. THis is a recipe from Nicko's Kitchen.

Frankly speaking, I am not a cook, but Nicko (I assume that's his name) really broke down the steps so that any one that can't even break an egg properly will recreate one of the most iconic taste from fried chicken.

I swear to you, it's not easy, I made a lot of mistakes. And I did not really get the KFC taste for my chicken, but IT WAS GOOD! I was very happy with it.

I didn't take pictures, huge mistake but here's the recipe video!

Really good and easy to follow...i mean mean you're watching it, you'd be "oh i can handle this".

Then you drop the bowl, drop the chicken, put too much spices, too little egg or not cut the chicken properly. But seriously everything is in the prep.

Just watch the video!

No comments :

Post a Comment