Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final year. Cause you know, I failed my finals. So I gotta resit a WHOLE semester!

That's just ruddy unfair. I have just lost 6 months of my life preparing for something, and just by a few marks, I have lost the opportunity to progress further in my career. This is a sad time for me

So, I have to resit an entire semester, and it's not cheap.

That's what this blog is for. It's about me trying to pay my way through medical school. Sure the tuition fee has been settled but, it's not easy trying to survive eating cereals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I want more!!!!! I wanna live where the people are, I wanna see, I wanna see 'em dancing.

Yes I am a Disney fan.

Instead of asking for donations like my fellow homosexual countryman, I have decided to get some odd jobs and make some money. While studying for my exams! This isn't gonna be easy, but nothing in this world is.

I am gonna document my journey till my exams, and show that I can make money and get an education as well.

So please keep reading my blog. This is not a get rich scheme. It is a journey, filled with hard work. So if you're a college student, uni student, or you've just finished school and want to see how it's done, keep reading.

Thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment