Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Monday, May 30, 2016

Investing. Real Simple.

If you have been following this blog, you'll know that I am a whore for money. I have always wanted to use this blog for investing. To invest your money, is to push the country forward. Remember, not consumer spending, it's investing.

The big word. INVESTING. It's important, you need to do it. By investing, your money makes money, which you can use to invest and make more money., Wouldn't you want to make money? I do, hence I'm applying for ads on this page.

Well I'm no economic student, or whiz, so I've taken up a book on investing so that investing will become an easy and helpful tool to be a success in life.

I took up, a book on investing. Keeping Investing Simple and Stupid by Malaysian Investing authors
Jonathan Quek and Benny Lee. It's a simple book made for people who're not financially savvy, and wanna learn how to start investing.
I'm going to take the teaching of this book and start investing.

No comments :

Post a Comment