Featured Post

Introduction

Hiya, my name's Aaron Yee from Malaysia. I am right now a repeat student from IMU, right now in my final year. Well, part two of final y...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This was how i used to write

I tell you all ar!

I have a blog that nobody reads!

nothing i say interest anyone at all...

I'm like super cereal. like if i told you manbearpig existed, would anyone believe me?

Anyways, kinda like time to jump start my life.

This was really an exciting week for me! Super duper uber exciting.

First off!......................forgot already. i too shy to say...i scared i tak masuk then kena laugh at......

Second! .......................also too shy....

Third!...........................I got the new MCR album! Cause gravity don't mean too much to me! If my velocity's gonna make you sweat then just go. let go.

Fourth!.........................I visited konek punye pasar malam...long...like my hair.

Awesome. I wished you would read this. if you did...then you truly do like my writing...which fails! Goodness gracious me! Why do i fail in everything i try!? I bet in football also lose! commit suicide also tak jadi!

But anyways, i'm happy now. trully and truthfully true...happy. and you know what?

It's cause of my awesome friends. Like Park Ji-....Joon Sung, Eng Hoe, Serene, L, Joon Sung, Leon, Berbatov, Joon Sung, alot lar...and Myat.

Ahhh....can't wait till thursday. will have to study hard hard hard!

Sing it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment